Thursday, May 08, 2014

Where Did the Time Go?

On Monday when I got my weekly pregnancy newsletter I was a little shocked. It said: "You're 22 weeks pregnant - 18 weeks to go!" Like whaaaattt?? How is it that the time just slipped by like that? We've passed the halfway mark and are on the downhill towards delivery. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited and cannot wait until we can hold this little girl in our arms, but I'm also enjoying being pregnant and having her safe and close under my heart. And of course there is still a lot to do before welcoming this little madam into our world.

But we are taking it one day at a time and doing what we can. We'll be off to Hermanus for a sonar again tomorrow, so it is something to look forward to - having a peek at our precious one once again.

Source

1 comment:

  1. Time flies! It felt like just the other day you found out that you were pregnant! It is super-exciting that you will be holding your baby soon, but I also loved being pregnant and having your baby so close 24/7. Enjoy your scan today! I'm waiting not so patiently to see what your little princess looks like :) :) :) Send a pic soon please!

    ReplyDelete