Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What I Will Miss About Being Pregnant

With only 6 weeks to go I made a list of 10 things that I will really miss about being pregnant. For me it is a truly magical experience. Yes, there were / are some unpleasantness, which I will probably make a list of as well in order not to fool myself that all was wonderful, but the overall experience for me is great.

1. Smiles from total strangers

2. Indulging in "cravings" and luxuries

3. Being the center of attention and having everybody concerned about my well-being

4. Feeling the baby's movements, hiccups and kicks

5. Having an excuse to stay in bed (especially on the cold and rainy days)

6. No sucking in the tummy

7. Finding the perfect name

8. No PMS

9. Watching my body transform as the baby grows

10. The love of my life being totally awesome, caring and spoiling me rotten

No comments:

Post a Comment